Thank you for choosing to send your child to St. Dorothy’s Rest summer camp. For 120 years St. Dorothy’s Rest has invited campers to spend a week in a welcoming & loving community. We look forward to a week of fun, fellowship and exploration in God’s creation.
Opening & Closing Days
- On opening days, camp opens at 1pm. Check-In is from 1-1:30pm. Please come having had lunch as the first meal served will be dinner.
- On closing days, please pickup your camper between 8:30-9:30AM.
Camp Packing List
Clothing: We recommend that clothing be labeled and that you bring old clothes!
- (3) short sleeved shirts
- (3) long sleeved shirts
- (2) pair of pants (jeans, etc.)
- (2) pair of shorts
- (1) sweatshirt
- (1) jacket, vest, or wind breaker
- (1) pair sandals
- Socks and underwear for one week
- Swim suit
- Hat with visor
- (1) extra pair of shoes (especially to bring on hike to beach- shoes often get wet)
- 7 masks with your campers name on them
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Brush or comb
- (2) Towels (one for beach and one for bathing)
- (2) washcloths
- Other regularly used toiletries
- Sleeping Bag
- Reading and letter writing materials
- Day pack, water bottle
- Insect repellent
Please Do Not Bring The Following To Camp:
- Food or drink of any kind (they attract animals)
- Radio, CD players, game boy, pagers, electronic games, etc.
- Pocket money (not needed, can cause problems)
- Any dangerous or illegal items
- Cell phones or other electronic devices