Several charming buildings can house groups ranging from 8 to 65 people in semi-private rooms. There are also dormitory rooms available at a reduced cost. A group of 50 people may reserve the entire facility. Bathrooms are “down the hall”, and each retreat building has a meeting room with a fireplace or wood stove. There are also secluded outdoor meeting areas, and a lovely old redwood chapel. See the Grounds page for pictures of our facilities.
Interested in having a retreat at St. Dorothy’s? Check out the facility info & rates below, send an inquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-874-3319.
- Nine bedrooms sleep 16 guests, on two separate floors.
- Upper Farmer Lodge has a living room with fireplace, front and back decks, and a small kitchen.
- The five bedrooms upstairs sleep 9. There is one room with a full size bed.
- Lower Farmer Lodge sleeps 7 in four bedrooms (one room is a single) opening onto a breezeway.
- A small cozy cottage, ideal for families.
- Three bedrooms accommodate 5 people.
- One bathroom with claw-foot tub/shower.
- Kitchenette, wood-burning stove, and back deck.
- Eight bedrooms sleep 13 guests in three singles and five doubles.
- Living room with fireplace, long sun porch, and another sitting room upstairs.
- There is a full kitchen, and a large dining table that can seat 14. Folding dining tables and chairs can seat an additional 12+.
- Upper Miriam sleeps six in 3 bedrooms, and the dorm sleeps 16. There is also a living room with fireplace.
- Lower Miriam has one bedroom which can sleep 2 – 3 and a dorm which sleeps 16.
- The main dining facilities are located in this building, which is also known as St. Dorothy’s House.
- There are three dining porches that can be open or divided for privacy.
- The meeting room here, our largest, measures 40′X25′, is carpeted and has a stone fireplace at one end.
- Seven bedrooms accommodate 14 guests; an enclosed sleeping porch holds 14 more.