Several charming buildings can house groups ranging from 8 to 65 people in semi-private rooms. There are also dormitory rooms available at a reduced cost. A group of 50 people may reserve the entire facility. Bathrooms are “down the hall”, and each retreat building has a meeting room with a fireplace or wood stove. There are also secluded outdoor meeting areas, and a lovely old redwood chapel. See the Grounds page for pictures of our facilities.
Interested in having a retreat at St. Dorothy’s? Check out the facility info & rates below, send an inquiry email to email@example.com or call 707-874-3319.
- Nine bedrooms sleep 16 guests, on two separate floors.
- Upper Farmer Lodge has a living room with fireplace, front and back decks, and a small kitchen.
- The five bedrooms upstairs sleep 9. There is one room with a full size bed.
- Lower Farmer Lodge sleeps 7 in four bedrooms (one room is a single) opening onto a breezeway.
- The main dining facilities are located in this building, which is also known as St. Dorothy’s House.
- There are three dining porches that can be open or divided for privacy.
- The meeting room here, our largest, measures 40′X25′, is carpeted and has a stone fireplace at one end.
- Seven bedrooms accommodate 14 guests; an enclosed sleeping porch holds 14 more.