Thank you for considering a gift to St. Dorothy’s Rest. Your support is an integral part of our success.
St. Dorothy’s Rest is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit.
Become a monthly-sustainer or make a one-time donation by credit card, via our secure online giving form.
Questions? Call us at 707-874-3319 or email us at email@example.com.
Give By Check
Please make checks payable to St. Dorothy’s Rest and mail to:
St. Dorothy’s Rest
PO Box 440
Camp Meeker, CA 95419
Gift of Stock
A gift of stocks or securities to St. Dorothy’s can be arranged via electronic transfer or by receipt of stock certificates. To coordinate a transfer, contact Executive Director, Katie Evenbeck, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707-874-3319.
Please consider including St. Dorothy’s Rest in your will or estate plan and make St. Dorothy’s Rest a permanent part of your personal legacy of support. The Planned Giving Office of the Episcopal Diocese of California is ready to assist you in making areas of estate planning, bequest language, IRA rollovers, charitable gift annuities and more.
For more information, please contact Katie Evenbeck or Amanda Kiernan, CFP, Gift Planning Officer of the Episcopal Diocese of California, 415-869-7812.
You can also learn more about estate planning at www.EpiscopalGift.org.
St. Dorothy’s gladly accepts in-kind gifts. For a list of needed items, please see our wish list below. To discuss the donation of something specific, please contact Katie Evenbeck at 707-874-3319 or email@example.com.
- Really Big Stuff
- 12 & 15-passenger vehicles
- Fuel economy vehicle for transport for staff to meetings Mini-vans/Vans for camper/guest transport.
- Electric golf carts
- Apartment size stove/Oven
- Arts & Crafts style furniture (side tables, couches, etc)
- Arts and Crafts style interior & exterior light fixtures
- chainsaws tools
- power-tools & hand-tools
- Fun Gear
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments & equipment
- Pool cues
- Bows & arrows for archery
- Camping equipment (Tents, sleeping pads, tarps, exterior frame backpacks, cooking stoves, etc)
- Kayaks or canoes
- Vacuum cleaners
- Flat screen TVs
- DVD/VCR Combo
- Wireless routers for Farmer Lodge
- Drywall & related materials
- Energy efficient lightbulbs